The top content buckets for the Financial Services industry in Q3 2021 on YouTube are as follows:
1. Report Debriefs
- Videos are typically longer in length ranging from 10 minutes to over an hour.
- Gather 2+ financial professionals to discuss the topic.
- Use slides and screen recordings from video communication software to enable discussion.
- Search for topics relevant to your customers and their interests.
- Show your audience that you care about their financial intelligence.
- Let your audience know how these learnings directly impact their investments with you.
2. Best Financial Practices
- Videos are typically 20 minutes.
- Include a question in a YouTube video thumbnail to increase video views.
- Feature a specialist talking to the audience using graphs & references on a screen.
- Educate your audience in ways that will help them use your services.
- Bring personality into your organization with charismatic hosts.
- Tie your services into the main point of the story and show how you can help.
3. Storytelling with Product Application
- Videos are typically 15-90 seconds
- Tell quick stories about using a financial product.
- Try to make your content relatable with celebrity or influencer collaborations.
- Feature a storyline that is on brand with your business.
- Use comedy, heartfelt stories or strong personalities to make it relatable.
- Feature your product or service directly in the video, organically.