The top content buckets for the Financial Services industry in Q3 2021 on Linkedin are as follows:
1. Social Awareness
- Single Image Posts
- Celebrate and honour special months throughout the year.
- Include colours, logos and branding associated to the initiative.
- Show your audience that you’re invested in diversity and inclusion.
- Talk to members of the community your supporting and make sure to elevate them through your channels.
- Do your research to make sure you avoid rainbow-washing for Pride month and other initiatives.
2. Introducing Interns
- Single Image or Video Posts
- Amplify your summer internship program to give visibility to your new recruits.
- Create graphics or videos to demonstrate visibility for your new arrivals.
- State what you’re excited about from the variety of people joining your team.
- Use hashtags that show your audience what life at the company is like such as #LifeatAIG
- Try to use imagery or custom graphics where possible to create a more personal connection.
3. Embracing the Digital
- Video or Link Posts
- Talk about the shift to digital in the business landscape.
- Tap into your storytelling to build informative content around changing industries.
- Shed light on digital changes in relation to financial services.
- Focus on the digital landscape and how you can provide value to your audience.
- Update your audience on how you’re adjusting to meet changing needs.