Top Performing Content Buckets Q3 2021 on Twitter | Food & Beverage
The top content buckets for the Food & Beverage industry in Q3 2021 on Twitter are as follows:
1. Sharing Holidays
Food and beverage companies using hallmark holidays to celebrate those around us with food.
- Image Posts
- Spread positive messages for upcoming holidays like Mother’s Day.
- Include intimate images to bring you closer to your audience.
- Use captions to let your viewers know what you’re appreciating and celebrating.
- Make it an engaging experience by hosting online events related to the holiday.
- Create an activation that is on-brand and offers value to your audience with your product.
2. Encouraging Engagement
Food and beverage companies using calls to action to encourage their followers to participate in their posts and share.
- Image and Poll Posts
- Encourage your audience to take action on your posts with polls, quizzes and giveaways..
- Post thought-provoking questions to get your followers thinking.
- Use whitespace formatting in Tweets to help set content apart.
- Engage further by providing a poll from Twitter’s native features.
- Use activations to get followers trying your product and sharing amongst friends.
3. Environmental Messaging
Food and beverage companies talking about their commitment to helping the world be a better and more sustainable place.
- Image Posts
- Amplify the values behind your brand.
- Use bold imagery to make an impact with your statements.
- Discuss what propels and excites your company in its broader long-term goals.
- Make it clear what ingredients are leading in your products that enable you to help a cause.
- Make it easy for your followers to follow suit by providing resources to learn more.
Make your digital strategy bulletproof.
Get insights like these, customized for your audience and competitors.Learn about Research-AS-A-SERVICE →