Top Performing Content Buckets Q3 2021 on Instagram | Food & Beverage
The top content buckets for the Food & Beverage industry in Q3 2021 on Instagram are as follows:
1. Where to Find Products Locally
Food and beverage companies using reels to celebrate and show their audience where they can shop for their products.
- 9:16 Ratio Videos
- Let your audience know where they can buy products in store.
- Find unique ways to showcase product offerings.
- Get team members to head to local stores and showcase where products are.
- Show full range of offerings and flavours for audience members.
- Get personal with your videos and why people should go and buy!
Likes: 350 | Views: 6K
Likes: 1.2K | Views: 39.7K
2. Giveaways & Contests
Food and beverage companies offering the chance to win unique prizes in return for engagement and shares.
- Image Posts
- Partner with other brands or giveaway your own product.
- Share an image of the contest prize with a captivating caption.
- Communicate a specific reason for hosting a giveaway such as a new product line launch.
- Set terms that will enable the audience to engage and share content for extended visibility.
- Giveaway merch or unrelated branded products to get audience members immersed in brand recognition.
3. New Product Drops
Food and beverage companies using new products for content and to get their audiences excited.
- Single Image or Video Posts
- Put your latest product drops, new flavours and concepts on blast for your audience.
- Set the stage for clean product photography.
- Use the caption to bring the new changes to light for your audience to get excited.
- Let your audience know where and when they can grab the new product.
- Create a call to action to learn more about the product with your link in bio.
Make your digital strategy bulletproof.
Get insights like these, customized for your audience and competitors.Learn about Research-AS-A-SERVICE →