Top Performing Content Buckets Q3 2021 on Facebook | Food & Beverage
The top content buckets for the Food & Beverage industry in Q3 2021 on Facebook are as follows:
1. User-Generated Content
Food and beverage companies resharing content from audience members posting their own pictures of the brand.
- Image or Carousel Posts
- Acknowledge your audience by re-posting their brand-related images.
- Inspire your surrounding audience to continue to share with the hopes of getting re-posted.
- Make sure to always include the creators @ in the caption for photo credit.
- Tie in a recipe or location to purchase the product by adding a link into the caption.
- Work with content creators to bring unique ideas to your recipes and products.
2. Recipe Ideas
Food and beverage companies creating and sharing recipes using their products for their audience to recreate.
- Image and Video Posts
- Share user-generated or in-house created recipes using your products.
- Include an image of the finished product or a video showing the creation process.
- Give people inspiration to buy your product to recreate delicious food.
- Experiment with your caption to include the recipe details vs. a link to another blog post.
- Ask for your audience to send pictures in if they try to make the recipe at home.
3. Company News
Food and beverage companies using news about products and recognitions to update their audience on their successes.
- Image Posts
- Share accomplishments and product updates with your audience.
- Use imagery to portray the news in a way that will excite followers.
- Use your caption to describe how excited you are for upcoming news to build up hype.
- Encourage your audience to stay up to date by signing up for newsletters.
- Identify what your audience is asking for in the comments and see how you can meet their needs.
Make your digital strategy bulletproof.
Get insights like these, customized for your audience and competitors.Learn about Research-AS-A-SERVICE →