The top content buckets for the Food & Beverage industry in Q3 2021 on YouTube are as follows:
1. What I Eat in a Day
An influencer and content creator theme for sharing daily recipes and food ideas through a full day of eating.
- Videos are typically 10-15 minutes.
- Feature YouTube influencers taking their viewers through their daily meals.
- Usually centered around a theme such as “vegan meals” or “high protein meals”.
- Creators often use the description to describe detailed recipes or product sponsors for their viewers.
- These videos usually focus on implementing a healthy but manageable lifestyle with cooking.
- Creators often focus on the benefits of the specific brands and products they use in their videos.
2. Celebrity Features
Food and beverage companies using features from high profile celebrities in advertising and video content to create their own narratives.
- Videos are typically 30-90 seconds.
- Add an element of surprise, comedy or personalization to a celebrity feature.
- Make the presence of the celebrity visible and clear for the audience.
- Showcase the key differentiator with your product.
- Highlight the celebrity’s personality in comparison with your brand for viewers to relate to.
- Follow through with something viewers can access later like Ayesha’s recipe for So Delicious.
3. Showing Products in Use
Food and beverage companies showing different ways to prepare and use products. These often include how to understand ingredient pairings and recipes.
- Videos are typically 30 minutes.
- Choose an ingredient and focus on how to build strong pairings.
- Get chefs and other experts to talk about their food suggestions.
- Think about common issues audiences may have with their cooking.
- Keep concepts clear and easy to understand.
- Make recipes and products accessible to follow along with at home.